Why not visit the more unusual attractions on the Thames?
Become a TEP member – get the Thames Pass for free – and enjoy what the Thames has to offer at a reduced rate.
TEP has developed this special discount card so TEP members can explore the lesser known and more unusual attractions on or near the Thames at a reduced rate.
The Thames Pass includes the following offers:
• City Cruises – 2 for 1 offer from Greenwich Pier, Tower Pier and Westminster Pier
• Brunel Museum – 30% off museum entry and boat trips, and 20% off river walks
• Fullers Brewery Tasting Tour – 40% off when booking online
• Water and Steam Museum – 30% off and kids go free up to 15 years
• Tilbury Fort – 25% entry discount valid from April 2016 to January 2017
You will need to present the pass when using the discount vouchers which you can only use once. Other terms and conditions are included on the reverse side of each of the vouchers. The Thames Pass is valid for one year.
If you have any questions about the pass please contact us on 020 7679 8855.
You don’t need to be a TEP member to take advantage of what the Thames Pass has to offer. Non-members can purchase the Thames Pass for £25.