Date(s) - 18/07/2017
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
CIWEM Head Office
CIWEM Metropolitan Branch is holding a Management Expertise from Down Under International joint event with TEP and CIWEM ITG.
Speakers will Include
- Bruce Keith, President and Chair of ITG, CIWEMBruce will give an update on CIWEM International developments and Chair the event.
- Fritha Bevin Mc-Crimmon Project Engineer, MWH GlobalFritha is a CIWEM Young Water Professional who this year a winner of the CIWEM John O’Neill Otter Trophy Competition. Her awarded paper is on post-earthquake management in New Zealand
- Rod Cameron Value Manager, Stronger Christchurch Infrastructure Rebuild Team (SCIRT) Rod will cover aspects of the rebuild of Christchurch after the major earthquakes in New Zealand.
- Prof Peter Coombs, Managing Director, Urban Water Cycle SolutionsProf Coombs will present a talk on innovative management methodologies relevant to his global expertise on Systems Framework Analysis and the contribution this method has on Urban Water planning and reform in Australia.
- Dr Michael Barry, Principal Water Engineer, BMT WMBDr Barry will present some of the findings in his work in Australia and other parts of the world utilising the Systems Framework Analysis for big Data within the water cycle in urban planning
Booking: It is essential that you pre-register due to limited spaces available. Preference will be given to CIWEM and TEP members, and it is essential to state in your communications whether you are a member of CIWEM or TEP. Non-members are also welcome as Guests, but will be on standby lists in case that the event is full.
Please confirm your intention to attend as soon as possible to avoid disappointment with Dr Ioannis Alexiou: email@example.com
Venue Details: CIWEM Head Office, 106-109 Saffron Hill, London EC1N 8QS
(Note: Please note that reception will be closed after 18:00, with no access to the building).