Become a TEP member today and influence the future of the Thames Estuary
Whether your interest is leisure, environmental, commercial or developments planned for the river – TEP membership can offer you the opportunity to meet with key influencers in the Thames estuary.
What does TEP do?
Assist key research related to the Thames (we are linked with University College London on research)
• Hold annual meetings for politicians, regulators and Thames businesses
• Evening meetings with guest speakers. A great chance to meet others interested in the Thames
• Hold events on the Thames (walks, archaeological history, nature talks) with opportunities to volunteer should you wish.
• Keep members up to date with news and events about the Thames Estuary
We are a non-lobbying organisation. We bring together all those involved with the river whether business, environmental, leisure or individual but do not take sides on those key issues. Our partners include the Port of London Authority, Environmental Agency, Thames Water and University College London. In this way TEP delivers a working framework for sustainable management of the Thames. Find out more about our work.
TEP membership will offer you:
- Networking opportunities with 4,000 sector professionals
- Select networking events such as dinners and evening seminars
- Access to experts on Thames issues
- Professional project management services
- Skill sharing
- Thames Talk e-news and the Talk of the Thames magazine with in-depth industry and government policy news.
Apply today to be part of an effective conduit for the Thames and its estuary.