Date(s) - 22/02/2018
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
The Carbon Trust’s all new Low Carbon Cities Conference is built on the legacy of over a decade of successful public sector conferences. It will bring together a collaboration of more than 250 public sector bodies aspiring to accelerate carbon reduction across cities and regions. We will showcase important opportunities to collaborate with industry innovators with exciting confirmed speakers including C40, Smart Cities Oslo, BEIS, Oxford City and Oxfordshire Councils and Greater Manchester Authority with many more to follow.
Building on your suggestions the agenda will combine high level keynote addresses, expert panels, and a series of interactive workshops with topics that include:
- Green financing solutions
- Green construction & low carbon retrofit
- Local energy systems; distributed generation, energy storage & heat networks
- Clean mobility; low carbon transportation, electric vehicle infrastructure & zero emissions zones
- Local area leadership; engagement with citizens, communities & businesses
- Low carbon procurement, sustainable supply chains & the circular economy
- City resilience; adapting to the long term impacts of climate change
This full day event aims to provide you with inspiration and best practice that you can take back to your own organisation, as well as valuable opportunities to network and build new relationships with peers and industry.
Tickets are provided free of charge for public sector delegates, with a limited number of private sector places available at a special price of £225 (exc. VAT) to cover costs.
You can register here.