Date(s) - 28/02/2019
The Royal Society
A restored natural environment can play a big part in resilience against flooding, water shortage and summer heat episodes. It is central to climate change adaptation. This unique event will demonstrate the emerging opportunities for financial institutions to invest in UK natural features such as woodland, marine habitat, peatland and wetland.
- Rowan Douglas CBE, Head of Capital, Science & Policy Practice at Willis Towers Watson
- Jennifer Pryce, President and CEO of Calvert Impact Capital
Includes sessions on ‘investing in the rural environment‘ and ‘investing in the marine and coastal environment‘.
Areas for discussion
- Securing long-term revenue streams
- Opportunities and financial models for impact investors
- The pipeline of UK environmental restoration projects
- Roles for government to support the market.
For more information click here.