Date(s) - 22/05/2018 - 23/05/2018
Discount Code: 352TEP (10% discount)
Identifying opportunities for growth and delivering port infrastructure to support emerging markets and respond to trade and shipping patterns
Location: Congress Centre
Benefits of attending include:
- Hear updates from ports on their current work and planned development
- Explore the latest innovations and technology developments, and how these can be used to optimise port operations
- Receive the latest policy updates and explore the impact of these
- Hear detailed case studies on how to plan and deliver port infrastructure
- Consider the possible implications of Brexit for ports on customs and how ports can start to plan accordingly
- Take away the latest insight on changing trade and shipping patterns and explore how these impact on planned development and infrastructure
- Understand the current environmental challenges facing ports and how these can be overcome – including a focus on improving air quality and reducing emissions in ports
- Take advantage of 6+ hours networking with over 150 senior attendees from the ports and shipping sectors
Now in its 10th year, the UK Ports Conference is an essential update for the UK ports industry that brings together senior representatives from across the ports, shipping and maritime sectors to explore the opportunities and challenges facing the port sector, now and in the coming years. Taking place over two separately bookable days, this unique event provides the latest updates on policy issues and current trends, while also exploring port development opportunities and how infrastructure can be successfully delivered.
Visit their website for more information.