About Thames Estuary Partnership
As the only non-campaigning organisation looking after one of the world’s premier rivers, Thames Estuary Partnership is a charity that provides a framework for sustainable management of the Thames. With a strong network of over 4000 stakeholders, we are an effective membership organisation delivering best practice, knowledge sharing and key connections to achieve a thriving living and working river for London.
Our partners are significant Thames stakeholders and include the Corporation of London, University College London, the Environment Agency, The PLA, Natural England, Thames Water and Essex County Council.
is essential for the social, economic and environmental future of the Thames and includes:
• Implementing effective engagement programmes
• Hosting multi-sector meetings
• Facilitating themed working groups to resolve issues around dredging, litter, biodiversity and fisheries.
• Topical conferences and networking events
• Membership services
• Developing partnership funding bids
Thames Estuary Partnership wants the Thames Estuary to be the most sustainably managed estuary in the world.
Our main mission is to connect people, ideas and the Thames landscape to drive social, economic and environmental improvement in the Thames Estuary.