Lloyd’s Maritime Academy is offering the following training courses in 2018.
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy’s Diploma in Marine Engineering is designed to give students the key skills and competencies that employers are looking for. The course will cover:
- Necessary scientific elements for marine engineering
- Naval architecture and engine design
- Electronics and power generation
- Propulsion and other factors affecting optimum performance
- Maintenance and surveying
- Safety and environmental concerns for the marine engineer
Students who apply before January 5th are eligible for a 10% early enrolment discount.
Certificate in Naval Architecture
Starts 12th March 2018
This 14 week tutored course teaches the essential characteristics of a ship’s design, and how this affects its behaviour in the marine environment.
Diploma in Port Management
Starts 13th March 2018
Recognised since 1999 as the foremost qualification for port managers, this programme has been used by governments, terminal operators, and port companies.
Diploma in Ship Superintendency
Starts 10th April 2018
Ideal for those from a marine or technical background, this course teaches all core competencies of the Ship Superintendent’s role.